Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 44.693 HUF / CNY
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 45% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 390,197 Ft (8,731元) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 269,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,423 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.99 (about 4 hours ago)