Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 231.386 HUF / CAD
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 110% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 643,624 Ft (C$2,782) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 307,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hong Kong costs HK$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Jackson, Mississippi costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fortaleza costs R$ 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)