Cost of living in Nabeul, Tunisia vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 109.865 HUF / TND
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nabeul (Tunisia) is 8% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 298,117 Ft (2,713 Dinar) in Nabeul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 276,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Diego, California costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨380 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$40,000 (about 5 hours ago)