Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Szolnok, Hungary
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00742 HUF / IRR *
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 13% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 295,148 Ft (﷼ 39,756,244) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 261,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.90 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belford Roxo costs R$ 6,000 (about 3 hours ago)