Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 32.404 HUF / MAD
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 33% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 376,075 Ft (11,606 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 283,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$40,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kigali costs 11,420 Franc (about 4 hours ago)