Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 355.418 HUF / EUR
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 69% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 514,021 Ft (€1,446) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 304,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,700 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $0.92 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in New Haven, Connecticut costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)