Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Szolnok, Hungary
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.541 HUF / AOA *
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 47% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 376,005 Ft (695,462 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 256,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €550 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 7,000 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pretoria costs R 430,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $0.42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 4 hours ago)