Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.947 HUF / KES
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 24% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 313,383 Ft (Shilling106,325) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 252,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zurich costs CHF 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 55 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Le Havre costs €1,100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 3 hours ago)