Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 127 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.575 HUF / TWD
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 85% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 497,750 Ft (47,067 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 269,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nasik costs ₨29,000 (about 2 hours ago)