Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.418 HUF / ZMW
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 20% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 328,594 Ft (18,865 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 274,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Clermont-Ferrand costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)