Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 73.265 HUF / MYR
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 46% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 443,940 Ft (RM6,059) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 304,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Cabos costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,600 (about 3 hours ago)