Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 414 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.882 HUF / PKR *
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 296,000 Ft in Szolnok you would need to make just about 270,603 Ft (₨143,764) in Islamabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belford Roxo costs R$ 6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,500 (about 3 hours ago)