Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 46.748 HUF / HRK
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 62% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 419,453 Ft (8,973 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 259,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 55 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Le Havre costs €1,100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 50 (about 3 hours ago)