Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 248 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.08613 HUF / COP
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 278,000 Ft in Szolnok you would need to make just about 233,726 Ft (COL$2,713,592) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Abuja costs 20,120 ₦ (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 50 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)