Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 355.014 HUF / EUR
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 64% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 479,703 Ft (€1,351) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 293,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ahmednagar costs ₨235 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Clermont-Ferrand costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)