Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 352.946 HUF / EUR
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 74% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 498,228 Ft (€1,412) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 286,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lübeck costs €61 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$199,900 (about 2 hours ago)