Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 313.837 HUF / USD
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 95% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 577,260 Ft ($1,839) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 296,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Evora costs €5.95 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €195 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨609 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)