Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 934 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 18.508 HUF / ZAR
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 49% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 420,592 Ft (R 22,724) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 283,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 18TL (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.98 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Gainesville, Florida costs $0.55 (about 3 hours ago)