Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 247 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 58.545 HUF / BRL
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 383,655 Ft (R$ 6,553) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 307,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,000₴ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)