Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 353.163 HUF / EUR
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 72% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 454,289 Ft (€1,286) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 264,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,000₴ (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)