Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 73.044 HUF / RON
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 18% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 343,760 Ft (4,706 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 292,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Murree costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Fukuoka costs ¥228 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 3.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)