Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02162 HUF / IDR
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 10% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 302,608 Ft (Rp 13,997,882) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 276,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (40 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Fukuoka costs ¥228 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 3.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)