Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 110.001 HUF / TND
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 26% cheaper than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 284,000 Ft in Szolnok you would need to make just about 208,825 Ft (1,898 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Almaty costs 80 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mendoza costs ARS $125 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Reynosa costs Mex$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)