Cost of living in Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.197 HUF / DOP
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic) is 21% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 334,451 Ft (RD$ 64,359) in Azua de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 276,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 250 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 450,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Daegu costs ₩450,000 (about 3 hours ago)