Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26104 HUF / KRW
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 158% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 764,914 Ft (₩2,930,231) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 296,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.90 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belford Roxo costs R$ 6,000 (about 3 hours ago)