Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.08175 HUF / MGA
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 5% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 272,188 Ft (3,329,554 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 258,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Almaty costs 80 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mendoza costs ARS $125 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Reynosa costs Mex$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)