Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.538 HUF / XOF
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 130% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 708,105 Ft (1,315,061 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 308,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,600 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.99 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 3 hours ago)