Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Szczecin, Poland
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 364 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00104 PLN / COP
Do you live in Szczecin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 41% cheaper than in Szczecin (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900 zł in Szczecin you would need to make just about 5,279 zł (COL$5,094,306) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 185,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)