Cost of living in Cork, Ireland vs Szczecin, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 223 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.470 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Szczecin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 101% more expensive than in Szczecin (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,258 zł (€3,637) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100 zł in Szczecin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨220 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Georgetown costs 25 G$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)