Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Szczecin, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 153 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.489 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Szczecin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 27% more expensive than in Szczecin (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,890 zł (€2,203) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800 zł in Szczecin.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Toronto costs C$5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Portland, Oregon costs $25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)