Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States vs Szczecin, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 303 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.748 PLN / USD
Do you live in Szczecin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Szczecin (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,006 zł ($4,270) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900 zł in Szczecin.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yerevan costs 500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sulaymaniyah costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 15 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €19 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Las Tunas costs 100 CUC (about 3 hours ago)