Cost of living in Cienfuegos, Cuba vs Szczecin, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 166 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.751 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Szczecin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cienfuegos (Cuba) is 29% more expensive than in Szczecin (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,834 zł (2,622 CUC) in Cienfuegos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Szczecin.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨250 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Kandy costs 36,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 200 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 3 hours ago)