Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico vs Szczecin, Poland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.18751 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Szczecin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Szczecin (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,100 zł in Szczecin you would need to make just about 5,812 zł (Mex$ 30,994) in Chilpancingo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,236 (about 3 hours ago)