Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States vs Szczecin, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.683 PLN / USD
Do you live in Szczecin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Szczecin (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,660 zł ($3,981) in Chattanooga, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100 zł in Szczecin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panama City costs 70 B/. (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $22,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)