Cost of living in Chania, Greece vs Szczecin, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.547 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Szczecin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 49% more expensive than in Szczecin (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,920 zł (€2,841) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700 zł in Szczecin.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Brussels costs €49 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 163,000 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $24,675 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $3,536 (about 1 hour ago)