Cost of living in Chania, Greece vs Szczecin, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.476 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Szczecin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 46% more expensive than in Szczecin (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,260 zł (€2,516) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Szczecin.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €44 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 12,000 (about 3 hours ago)