Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Szczecin, Poland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 185 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.701 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Szczecin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Szczecin (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,600 zł in Szczecin you would need to make just about 6,849 zł (R$ 9,765) in Caxias do Sul.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,999 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bratislava costs €27 (about 2 hours ago)