Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Szczecin, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 339 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.41364 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Szczecin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Szczecin (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,405 zł (20,318 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Szczecin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,236 (about 3 hours ago)