Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil vs Szczecin, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 269 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.701 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Szczecin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Szczecin (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700 zł in Szczecin you would need to make just about 7,694 zł (R$ 10,979) in Campinas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨220 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Georgetown costs 25 G$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)