Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Szczecin, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00488 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Szczecin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Szczecin (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,163 zł (CH$1,879,161) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Szczecin.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Lisbon costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)