Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Szczecin, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,182 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23508 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Szczecin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 11% cheaper than in Szczecin (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,600 zł in Szczecin you would need to make just about 7,637 zł (E£ 32,487) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Dublin costs €18 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Guwahati costs ₨350 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhopal costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bielefeld costs €7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨212 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$12,000 (about 3 hours ago)