Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria vs Szczecin, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 206 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.288 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Szczecin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 12% cheaper than in Szczecin (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,800 zł in Szczecin you would need to make just about 6,854 zł (2,995 лв) in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panama City costs 70 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $22,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)