Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Szczecin, Poland
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 7,874 prices entered by 776 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04715 PLN / ARS *
Do you live in Szczecin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Szczecin (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600 zł in Szczecin you would need to make just about 6,047 zł (ARS $128,245) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,500,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)