Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Szczecin, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00339 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Szczecin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 88% more expensive than in Szczecin (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,176 zł (₩4,769,096) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600 zł in Szczecin.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Pasto costs COL$5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 12,000TL (about 2 hours ago)