Cost of living in Bidar, India vs Szczecin, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05079 PLN / INR
Do you live in Szczecin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bidar (India) is about the same as in Szczecin (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,144 zł (₨160,334) in Bidar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900 zł in Szczecin.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sulaymaniyah costs 1,000 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 15 BYN (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Las Tunas costs 100 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 248 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨25 (about 3 hours ago)