Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Szczecin, Poland
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 107 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00026 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Szczecin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 22% cheaper than in Szczecin (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700 zł in Szczecin you would need to make just about 6,752 zł (Rp 26,033,300) in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tunis costs 1.000 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Coimbatore costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manchester costs £23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Murcia costs €140,000 (about 1 hour ago)