Cost of living in Belfast, United Kingdom vs Szczecin, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 264 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.996 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Szczecin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belfast (United Kingdom) is 77% more expensive than in Szczecin (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,781 zł (£3,159) in Belfast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900 zł in Szczecin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,700,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)