Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary vs Szczecin, Poland
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01236 PLN / HUF
Do you live in Szczecin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 31% cheaper than in Szczecin (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,300 zł in Szczecin you would need to make just about 5,755 zł (465,682 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Niamey costs 2,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Moscow costs руб 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ploieşti costs 3.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)