Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Szczecin, Poland
WARNING! Beirut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Beirut.
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 957 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00248 PLN / LBP *
Do you live in Szczecin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 180% more expensive than in Szczecin (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 23,229 zł (9,364,210 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300 zł in Szczecin.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.65 B/. (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Lusaka costs 1,300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chicago, Illinois costs $999 (about 2 hours ago)