Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Szczecin, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 607 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00104 PLN / COP
Do you live in Szczecin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Szczecin (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,100 zł in Szczecin you would need to make just about 6,447 zł (COL$6,221,866) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 80 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kyiv costs 1,500₴ (about 3 hours ago)